Grip brings the industry’s most comprehensive visibility across all enterprise SaaS applications--known or unknown for apps, users, and their basic interactions with extreme accuracy to minimize false positives. Armed with deep visibility, Grip secures all SaaS application access regardless of device or location as well as mapping data flows to enforce security policies and prevent data loss across the entire SaaS portfolio.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager available Eastern/Central/ or Pacific Time Zone hours for our client success team focused on engaging with our clients. You will work closely with our customers, build strategic relationships with them, and help them achieve their SaaS application goals within their SaaS application security environment. You will help to enable them with the Grip Platform, and be their point of contact for all service and support related matters. This position will play an important role in ensuring client satisfaction and success with Grip.
In addition to engaging with customers daily, you will also gather feedback and experiences with the Grip Platform and share this feedback with the product development team, providing important customer perspectives and influencing product roadmap and development.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, willing to learn, highly organized, not afraid to take ownership, and passionate about customer success and SaaS security.
The Customer Success Manager will report to the Director of customer Success. This is a Hybrid position, will work in the Boston office and remote as well.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Managing customer expectations, project scope, and resources needed to guide our customers into maximum success with Grip through deployment, enablement, adoption, operations, and business outcomes.
- Understanding of our customer’s business needs, use cases, and priorities.
- Build your knowledge of the customer’s environment, and become their champion within Grip.
- Reviewing customer’s evolving needs with our product management team.
- Develop and communicate Grip portfolio status, risks, and issues to all levels of stakeholders ranging from technical staff to executives.
- Defining with customers the agreed success measurements with Grip, and periodic review of the success levels with stakeholders.
- Organizing internal stakeholders to represent customer requirements from support escalations, feature enhancement request, and integration request.
- Lifecycle support management, including support tickets, escalations, and bug project management.
- Gathering feedback for client references, case studies, beta testers, G2 reviews, and use cases, and working with the Marketing and product teams on these.
- Working with Sales for renewals.
- Passing leads to Sales on any new opportunities/upsells on existing clients as new SKUs become available.
- Tracking client’s health scores, and communicating and escalating any risks.
- Be accountable for the solution provided to the customer to ensure great service, response times, and customer satisfaction and success.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills, and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects/customers.
- Zendesk, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Jira, Confluence, AWS experience, a plus.
- We are looking for at least 3+ years of experience in CS or related position, could be customer advocate, customer facing project manager, etc...